Let’s get better
Speaking Grief is a public media initiative aimed at creating a more grief-aware society by validating the experience of grievers and helping to guide those who wish to support them.
- Full website launch with community toolkit
- Documentary premiere events
- Nationwide PBS broadcasts of the documentary begin
Summer & Fall 2020
- Nationwide screening events
- Additional web and radio stories
- Broader release of documentary to other video platforms
Grants Available Now
Join us by bringing the conversation to your community. Grants are available now to support local radio reporting and/or documentary screening events highlighting local grief work and stories.
Community Organizations Apply for Event Grants
Public Media Stations Apply for Event and Reporting Grants
Grants made possible by the New York Life Foundation Submissions are due by 12 p.m. EST, March 9, 2020.